- For the dukkah topping
- - 1 tbsp each of cumin, coriander seeds, fennel seeds and sesame seeds
- - 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- - ¼ tsp sea salt
- - pinch of dried mint
- - 400g tinned chickpeas, drained
- - 2 tbsp tahini
- - 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- - 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- - 1 lemon, juiced
- - 150ml skyr Natural
- - 2 tbsp coriander leaves, roughly chopped
For the hummus
METHOD1. Toast all the dukkah ingredients, apart from the mint, in a dry pan over a low heat for about 10 minutes, until just fragrant. Transfer the mix to a pestle and mortar, add the mint and lightly crush.
2. Add the chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and 2 tbsp of water to a food processor bowl, then blend until smooth. Put the hummus onto a serving plate, fold in the Skyr Natural to create a marble effect, top with a sprinkle of the dukkah, a drizzle of olive oil and a scattering of coriander leaves. Serve with radishes, blanched Tenderstem broccoli and some toasted pitta breads. You can store any left over dukkah in a sealed jar for up to a month.