The Promoter is Immediate Media Company London Limited.
The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
The closing date for entries is 23:59 on 30 September 2018.
By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
(a) to be bound by these terms and conditions;
(b) that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize; and
(c) that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by the Promoter for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
Entrants should enter online. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
The winning entrant will be the first correct entry drawn at random from all the correct entries after the closing date. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered into. The Promoter may share the details of the winner with the prize provider for the purposes of fulfilling/delivering the prize.
The prize includes:
- Five nights’ accommodation for two adults sharing a Deluxe Sea View Room at Gran Hotel Miramar, Malaga, including breakfast
- Return flights from any UK airport for two adults and airport transfers in Malaga
- Two places on the Spain Food Sherpas’ Taste of Malaga food tour
- One 60-minute Aromatic Massage for two persons
- Validity for travel until September 2019, excluding Christmas, New Year and Easter and subject to availability at the time of booking – restrictions may apply.
The prize does not include:
- UK airport transfers, travel insurance, visas (if applicable) additional transport during the stay i.e. hire car. Additional meals or refreshments. Optional activities or spending money.
The winner will be notified within 14 days of the close of the promotion by email. If the winner cannot be contacted, or fails to respond within 30 days of such notification being sent, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
The promotion is subject to the laws of England